Hereford Asbestos Services have a new position available for an Administrator working within our busy team at our Rotherwas offices in Hereford. Our focus is on strong customer service so you will need good communication skills, a positive & helpful attitude, good computer skills and work well as part of a team. Previous experience working within an administration role or similar would be preferable but not essential as full training will be provided. Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) is essential and have a willingness to learn job specific software. Immediate start preferred and an apprenticeship is available for the right candidate if required. Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 8.30am – 5.00pm working a minimum of 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day with hours to suit. The area is served by a good public bus service for candidates unable to drive.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary dependent upon experience and age will be between in accordance with Government Guidelines and is negotiable for the right candidate.
Due to the expansion of the company, Hereford Asbestos Services require an experienced Asbestos Removal Operatives for contracts throughout the Midlands who preferably live within West Midlands although this is not essential.
Full training will be provided and for those who show the relevant aptitude and commitment, there will be the possibility of further training and development to Site Supervisor level.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Asbestos Removal Operative will be required to undertake duties in accordance with Contract Managers / Supervisors recommendations, instructions, company policy and in accordance with client requirements.
Under direction of the Site Supervisor the Asbestos Removal Operative will assist with the following:-
• Specialist removal of all types of asbestos from client properties under the direction of site supervisor, for example: floor tiles, loft insulation, AIB panelling, external soffits, roof sheets.
• On-site implementation of Project requirements as shown in the applicable Plan of Work to ensure adherence to company procedures and HSE Guidelines
• Repairing asbestos materials using techniques such as encapsulation to seal damaged asbestos to make it safe to be left in place
• Bagging / wrapping and loading of asbestos waste material on site for carriage to an approved waste transfer station together with unloading on arrival
• Record keeping
• Maintaining a safe site environment for colleagues, clients and members of the public
• Additional general duties either on-site or at the company stores
The successful candidate must be keen to learn the skills and knowledge required within the asbestos industry, have a responsible attitude, have the ability to deal with the physical requirements of the job, be able to work as part of a team and have the desire to develop within the role.
They must hold a full driving licence, be literate, practical, in good health, and be willing to travel and stay away overnight for occasional periods.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Get in Touch
Units 2-3 Pearson Business Park, Coldnose Road, Hereford HR2 6JL
01432 270113 firstname.lastname@example.org