Terms and Conditions
- Quotations are based on information provided by the client, unless HAS or an HAS representative has visited the site prior to the work carried out. Any deviations from information received for estimating purposes may result in additional fees.
- Our quotation is exclusive of any allowance for Value Added Tax (VAT). Vat will be added to our invoice at the current rate.
- No work will commence until an official written order has been received by post, email or fax. Such order is considered an acceptance of our quotation and terms & conditions.
- Availability of resources where quoted is an estimate based on the programme of work in hand at the time of quotation. This can vary from day to day. Where the starting date is critical it should be verified at the time of placing an order.
- Once a job has been confirmed and a purchase order has been issued and subsequently the job is cancelled at short notice we reserve the right to issue a cancellation charge.
- Permission for access where necessary must be obtained by the client, for example prior to Pre-purchase surveys.
- We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from actions or omission of the client, his agents, servants and independent contractors. The client will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all claims, costs, damages and expenses arising from such acts or omissions.
- We shall not he held responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising as a consequence of carrying out the work required by the client or his agents, and the client will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all claims, costs, damages and expenses arising from such loss, damage or injury.
- Unless otherwise stated the quotation is based on all the conditions of the site being the same as at the time of quotation.
- Unless stated, all quotations do not allow for the provision of specialist access equipment that may be required. Access up to 3m will be provided as standard. Access to all areas must be obtained on a demolition survey and is strongly recommended for a management survey. As such, HAS must be made aware at the time of quoting of any access requirements greater than 3m.
- Although the utmost care will be taken not to damage materials, localised damaged may be caused during the investigation and/or sampling operations. Unless specifically requested prior to works, this will be made ‘safe’ but not necessarily restored. Prior to refurbishment / demolition surveys it is recommended the client completes the form’ pre survey questionnaire to avoid any ambiguity. If this is not completed HAS will assume no specialist arrangement are required additional work may incur additional costs.
- Plant and machinery that is not part of the buildings function will not be included in the survey, unless there is a known traditional association with asbestos.
- Quotations values are guaranteed for 3 months. After this period HAS reserve to right to reevaluate the fee.
- An invoice will be issued upon completion of the works and HAS operates a strict 30day payment policy. We reserve our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to the agreed credit terms. We do not accept payment on a “Pay when paid” basis.
Please contact us directly should you have any questions.
Get in Touch
Sigeric Business Park, Holme Lacy Rd, Hereford HR2 6BQ
Unit K, Hirwaun Industrial Estate, Rhigos, Aberdare, CF44 9U
01432 270113 email@example.com