Industrial Cleaning | Deep Cleaning | Decontamination Services
HAS provide professional cleaning, deep cleaning, disinfection and remediation services.
At HAS we understand the implications of infection and contamination, particularly where there is a health and safety risk to employees, the public and at risk groups of people.
We are able to provide cleaning, sanitised cleans and disinfection services required either in rapid response to a potential contamination incident or as a precaution to ensure and maintain a safe environment for employees.
We have nationwide coverage throughout the UK as well as serving our local communities in Herefordshire, Worcestershire, The West Midlands, Gloucestershire and South Wales
Decontamination and Clean
Preventative Deep Cleaning Services
Waste Disposal & Carrier
Decontamination and deep cleaning needs to be undertaken on a regular basis to help prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria which are harmful to health.
Regular deep cleaning also ensures you provide continuing reassurances of the area for those who use it, including high traffic areas, buildings in use for vulnerable or at risk groups or business premises
Reactive & Decontamination Services
Following a contamination incident a rapid response maybe required to undertake a full decontamination clean.
Operatives will be required to be adequately protected with PPE including a full face respirator mask and protective clothing
This process includes disinfection using products proven by EN14476 to eliminate 99% or viruses and bacteria.
Regular cleaning protocols and products are not effective in removing residual contamination and specialist procedures must be employed
CONTACT US firstname.lastname@example.org
How Is Disinfection Carried Out?
- All visible signs of contamination, dirt is removed from surfaces, floors, walls, touchpoints or specialised equipment. This is the first step before decontamination processes begin
- A surface disinfection will be undertaken following this, utilising disinfections proven to be effective against the coronavirus including those which are compliant with EN14476
- Decontamination will then take place and will ensure that all surfaces within the area are decontaminated using a systematic and methodical approach to ensure consistency. These will include regular touch points, surfaces, specialised equipment, surfaces, floors, walls, materials and furniture.
- The final stage of a full decontamination process is ‘fogging’. Fogging is produces micro droplets of both disinfectant and biocides which remain in the air after application
- This process allows the droplets to reach areas which may not ordinarily be able to be reached through normal cleaning procedures alone, including crevices, joinery and door frames. Research has shown that fogging is highly effective to ensure removal of almost all pathogens or viruses and significantly more effective than normal deep cleaning alone
What Assurances Do We Provide
- We are fully insured
- Operatives are skilled, experienced and highly qualified
- Experience working at heights, confined spaces
- Licensed Waste Carrier
In response to the recent pandemic outbreak in the UK. HAS can confirm that our cleaning process’ are effective against the Covid-19 Virus. Our disinfection and sanitisation process kills 99% of known viruses and bacteria.
What is Coronavirus (Covid-19)?
The new Coronavirus (Covid-19) first emerged in Wuhan, China in December 2019. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses, seven of which including the new virus are able to jump from animals to humans.
Since then, it has infected over 200,000 people worldwide and is continuing to spread internationally.
How Is Coronavirus Spread?
Similarly to cold and flu bugs, Covid-19 is spread via droplets in the air when an infected person sneezes or coughts. These droplets land on surfaces and can be picked up on the hands of others or be deposited on surfaces.
People are most likely to catch the infection if they touch their hands which are infected with their noses, eyes or mouth.
What Do I Do If I Have A Confirmed Case of Coronavirus in a Building or Premises I Manage?
All cases of Coronavirus must be reported to NHS England
Where Can I Find More Information?
NHS England advice can be found here
Government guidance and advice can be found here
More detailed information for businesses and employers can be found here
Get in Touch
Sigeric Business Park, Holme Lacy Rd, Hereford HR2 6BQ
01432 270113 email@example.com